Most likely, you came across WMLink 2Step when trying to set up 2-step verification on Walmart One to protect your account in a way different from the conventional method of using a password. Walmart realized that employing an easy-to-guess password makes it easier for hackers to compromise accounts. But as a result of two-step verification, in order to access a WalmartOne account, a special code—usually six digits long—must be sent to the user’s verified contact information or email address. This article will explain how to set up 2-step verification on your WalmartOne account via the WMLink 2 Step.
How To Login WalmartOne?
The method you previously used to log into your WalmartOne account has been modified by WalmartOne. You can now use your Asda PC/SMART login and password to access your WalmartOne account. You must configure the new WalmartOne 2-step verification (WMLink 2Step) in your account in order to keep enjoying your WalmartOne account while at work or on a personal device while at home. You also need to reset the password for “Depot and Home office” on a self-service basis. You have to configure “WalmartOne 2-Step Verification” and “Self Service Password Reset” when on the Asda network.
- Configure wmlink/2step Using the Asda Network
- To configure WMLink 2factor verification on the Asda network, follow the instructions below.
- Use the Asda network to access Symantec VIP 2 Step Verification.
- Click “The United Kingdom” and enter your Asda PC user ID and password to log in.
- At this point, your name ought to appear in the upper right corner. If not, please log out of your account and back in.
- The following two-step verification techniques are accessible to you.
- Configure SMS messaging.
- At this point, based on the selection you make. The steps listed below should be followed for each WMLink 2Setup.
- To set up WalmartOne 2step verification via SMS, choose the nation’s code from the list, type your phone number without the leading “0,” and then click Send Code to Phone Number to confirm.
- When you get the code, enter it and press the “Submit” button.
- If you would rather make a voice call, choose that option, input your phone number, enter it again without the leading “0,” and press “Submit.”
- Additionally, in order to complete “App setup,” you must download and set up the WMLink 2Step VIP access app on your phone (Android OR iPhone) from the app store. Launch the VIP access app at this point, input your login information, then press the “Submit” button.
What is the purpose of wmlink/2 Step Verification for Walmart Employee Login?
- You will be requested on your device to enter the second code in order to use the Walmart One app. Your personal data is protected to the highest extent possible by doing this. Employees using their Walmart employee login must complete wmlink/2step verification in order to log in.
Because Walmart is a very large corporation, this wmlink/2 step one-stop solution was developed. It is the best way for Walmart associates to manage all of their questions and guarantee seamless functionality through the Walmart employee login.